Vehicles Page is available to registered users only.
This is a sample screenshot from inside the system for auto dealer. They will be able to see loading terminals, vehicle counts, status of each vehicle, perform quick search.
Vehicles Main Page
Each vehicle, motorcycle or equipment entered into CargoLoop system is assigned initial status, and its status is constantly updated, as the cargo moves through the logistics process:
1) New – the vehicle has recently been purchased at auction or dealership and entered in the system.
2) Dispatched – the vehicle has been dispatched to a local transportation company for pickup and will be delivered to the loading terminal soon. Estimated delivery date is entered.
3) At Terminal – the vehicle has arrived to the loading terminal, was photographed and is stored until loading into container. Vehicle photographs (maximum 100 photos) are available, exact arrival date, title and key status are documented.
4) Booked – the vehicle has been assigned a loading date and placed on the loading schedule. Container number will be available soon.
4) Loaded – the vehicle has been loaded in a container with other vehicles and auto parts. Container number, booking number, consignee, final destination, estimated arrival date, shipping line and other Bill of Lading information is available.
5) Delivered - the vehicle has reached the final confirmation and client confirmed successful receipt.
As a shipper or auto dealer, you can enter your vehicles in the CargoLoop system right after they are purchased from an auto auction, auto dealer or private party. CargoLoop system will help you keep track of the dispatch process and notify you automatically if vehicle is overdue for pickup and auction storage charges will be accumulating.
Vehicle Details Page
After clicking a specific vehicle, detail page will open with auction information, dealer notes, destination, purchase price. All information is CONFIDENTIAL and only available to the dealer. Vehicle details and photos can be easily emailed by a click of a single button to potential buyers.
Additional information available on each vehicle: transportation dates, operable yes or no, key present yes or no, and full VIN explosion detail.
Each vehicle can have anywhere 40-50 additional photographs (maximum is 100 photographs) for foreign importers to see the real status of the vehicle before it gets loaded and shipped.
Vehicle Transportation Details, VIN, Pictures
After clicking any of these pictures, a new window will open with all photos displayed in full size. Vehicle details and photos can be easily emailed by a click of a single button to potential buyers.
If you are interested in getting more information how CargoLoop can help you manage your inventory and keep track of your shipments, please contact us or fill out the registration form.
Boxes Page is available to registered users only.
Shipments Page is available to registered users only.
Each container entered in to CargoLoop system will be assigned a different status as it moves through the logistics process:
1) Booked – the cargo is ready for loading, and the shipper has made a booking with an ocean or air carrier. The container will be loaded in the immediate future.
2) Loaded – the cargo as been securely loaded into a container, and container details are available to the shipper and the auto dealer- container number, booking, shipping line, and estimate time of arrival. The container is at the loading terminal, or might be already at the port of loading.
3) Shipped – the container has been placed on an ocean vessel and is “On Water”. Shipper and auto dealer can keep track of the container on an interactive map.
4) Delivered – the container has been delivered to the final destination and the client confirmed successful receipt.
Shipments Main Page
As shipper or auto dealer, you can drill down into details of a specific container to view the Bill of Lading details. From here, as shipper you may send an email notification to the client with either “Loading” or “Arrival” notice.
From the container details page, you can also see the entire contents of the container, and open details of all vehicles in the container.
Shipments Details Page
Reports Page is available to registered users only.
Auto Dealers can currently view 2 types of reports:
1) Vehicles by Buyer (statistics on each auction account).
2) Vehicles by Port (for dealers shipping to different destinations).
Reports Main Page
“Vehicles by Buyer” report will show the auto dealer the counts of vehicles purchased under different auction accounts on a monthly and annual basis.
Vehicles by Client Report (Auto Dealer View)
Shippers have access to additional reports such as shipments by destination port.
Containers by Destination Report (Shipper View)
Statements Page is available to registered users only.
Admins Page is available to registered users only.
Administrative panel is only available to shippers using CargoLoop for creating and managing new client accounts, managing auction locations, map routes and other features.
CargoLoop will not display any screenshots of the administrative panel due to confidentiality and security concerns.